Firescreen® products have been tested by certified laboratories such as Efectis and Peutz to the highest standards for fire- and smoke resistance including CE. This way you can be sure that all our products will remain intact when they are needed the most.
Our quality is high and remains high! Firescreen® products are constructed in our own factory and constantly optimized by an active and expert in house R&D department.
Compared to conventional systems, the costs for installation and maintenance of Firesceen® products are significantly lower. A sprinkler system is often no longer necessary.
Freedom in design
The compact design of Firescreen® products and the possibility of powder coating the headbox and sideguides in any color, ensures great flexibility and design freedom. The number of applications is enormous.
FEEL SAFE MET FIRESCREEN®
The ambition to feel safe, always and everywhere, that is what keeps us going. The primary objective of Firescreen® products is to protect people from the effects of fire. We also aim to limit the damage to buildings and property. Therefore preventing an interruption in business activities.
Firescreen® solutions offer immediate compartmentalisation in case of fire and prevent the fire and /or smoke from spreading throughout the building without compromising the design or appearance during every day use.
- 30/60/90/120 minutes fire-resistant
- High-quality fire-resistant textile
- Compact design
- Light weight material
- Tested according to EN 1634-1
- Tested according to EN 13501-1
- Thermal insulation possible without sprinkler system
- Suitable for fire Compartmentalisation
- 120 Minutes smoke-resistant
- Suitable for ventilating shafts
- Available with smoke and heat dissipation system
- Tested according to EN 12101-1
- Available as single curtain (S1)
- Possibility for installation in escape (strip curtain) (S2)
- Easy to install
- Burglar-resistant to the highest standard
- Physical barrier
- Up till resistance class 4 (WK4/ RC4)
- Suitable for high profile locations such as banks and museums.
- Easy to install, use and maintain
Find a Firescreen® partner near you
Select a country to find a Firescreen® partner in your area.